• Ability to effectively organize trips and events, plan and coordinate logistics processes;
• Knowledge of the process of working with contractors and the ability to effectively manage external service providers;
• Creative thinking and organizational skills;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
• Proficiency in English at a level not lower than Intermediate;
• Willingness to travel during events.
What to do:
• Travel support: organizing and booking trips and accommodation for company employees; Resolving issues related to changes in travel plans and logistics.
• Personal instructions from the company owners;
• Issues related to the company’s merch: coordination of product delivery processes; interaction with suppliers and contractors to ensure operational efficiency;
• Assistance in organizing corporate events;
• Traveling to international conferences as an assistant.
Working at Boomerang Partners is:
•Office work in Limassol
•Competitive remuneration package
•Full time job 5/2, flexible start of the working day
•Holiday entitlement, paid sick leave
•Additional 2 days off per month
•Attending international conferences and visa support
•Purchase of necessary working equipment
•Fruits, snacks in the office
•Active corporate life
•Training at the expense of the company